The most exciting news about my writing is that my first book, Moment to Moment was released Fall of 2013 by Morehouse Publishing. This book is about the power of everyday life to transform us. It is ideal both for individual use or small group study. I am THRILLED about this exciting news and will post progress updates on my website, as well as send notices through email communications. Once released, signed copies of the book will be available for sale on my website.
For at least twenty years, each time something happened that seemed important or intriguing, I would hear myself either thinking or saying, “Someone should write about that.” With the encouragement of some dear friends, I finally let that someone be me. In 2011, after years of writing a bi-weekly column for the Episcopal Diocese of Upper South Carolina, I became a contributing author to Building Faith: an Online Christian Ed Community sponsored by Church Publishing, Inc. I also write a blog that focuses on the convergence of psychological health, spiritual wholeness, and physical well-being. To subscribe to my blog, click here, scroll down and subscribe by email. To view pdfs of some of my articles click the links below: Awards Received:
- 2007 Award of Excellence “Spiritual Direction Journey.” Crosswalk, Epiphany, 2006.
- 2008 Award of Merit “Anything but the Kitchen Sink.” Devotional/Inspirational
- 2008 Honorable Mention “Love with Wild Abandon.” Devotional/Inspirational
- 2009 Award of Excellence “Election Panic.” Editorial/Commentary
- 2010 Award of Excellence “Failing Lent.” Devotional/Inspirational
- 2010 Honorable Mention “Evangelism.” Devotional/Inspirational
- 2013 Top 100 Books by Spirituality and Health